1- Doc Alimohammadian:
- Preparation of Leishmanin reagent
- GeneBank Submissions:
In NCBI, NIH: Six new genes for Leishmania species by following accession:
AY079097 : Leishmania major class I nuclease gene
AY487805 : Leishmania donovani, class I nuclease mRNA
AY283793: Leishmania major strain MHOM/Ir/02/PIIDT1
AY260965: Leishmania major strain MHOM/Ir/02/PIICC1
AY550178: Leishmania major strain MHOM/Ir/00/PII1
AY573187: Leishmania major strain MHOM/Ir/00/PII2
2- Doc Niknam:
Six new genes for GeneBank Submissionsby following accession:
1. Stabilizer for HRP conjugate antibody.
2. Stabilizer for immunoassay medium (plate, tub etc….
3. Stabilizer for all immunoassay chromogen substrate
4. Standard stabilizer for hormone Calibrators and peptide immunoassay
5. Ready to use Chromogen and Substrate for Western blotting and DNA Analysis with TMB.